Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome!

Well, welcome to my little Animal Crossing blog. :) first time making a blog of my own, so....here goes!

I am literally ADDICTED to City Folk after getting it a few days after Black friday. I have honestly played it every day since I got it. Addicted enough to gather information about the game, to post here, and help every AC player out there, with whatever they need. :) So! As of right now, I gotta put a few gears in motion-- namely, getting a few guides written up, putting a few lists I've made on here, and also a few secrets I've found along the way. :D

Want to contribute? Feel free to do so. Shoot me an email at frankfalcone16@hotmail.com . I'll gladly accept any help or anything else you want put up here.

So, thank you for reading this, and I hope you end up enjoying Animal Crossing as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Frank! I will be here every step of the way to provide assistance should you need it! Hope to see more from you soon.
    Drage

    ReplyDelete