Monday, January 12, 2009

Daily blog...

Might as well, right? there's always something happening in my town, that's what Animal Crossing is. lol

So right now, i'm in the process of a fruit tree overhaul-- i'm replacing every tree in my town from the native fruit, apples, to cherries. why is this? apples only net me 100 bells. but cherries? 500. just today i shook about 40 or so trees and got over 100,000 bells for it. That went towards a new bridge for my town. :D Hope i'll get a letter about that soon.

i still have about 70 trees left to replace. (and yes, i have all the cherries saved up to do it with.) i'm keeping 3 apple trees, all grouped together, because i'm afraid that if i get rid of ALL the apple trees, the game will pick the next majority, cherries, and i'll only get 100 bells for them. that would suck, amirite?

And another thing.... if you ever get to the point where you invite one of your townspeople to your town, could you explain to me how you actually meet them at that time? i was supposed to meet my buddy Lobo at 12:30 today, and i was in my house at 12:30, checking out the fish i've caught, writing things down for the fishing guide(coming soon!)....and at 12:31, he wasn't there. so i waited another few minutes... ok, 12:35, where is he? i go run to find him, and he tells me he was freezing from waiting so long. like....what? i was there, waiting for you bro! come on! any help? should i have waited outside?

1 comment:

  1. Well if you ever visit my town Frank.... Lols

    ReplyDelete